Monday, January 18, 2010

Wacky Weekends

For some ungodly reason, the weekends screw me up royally. I stay up until 2 or 3, sleep in until 12 or 1 and rarely make it to the gym. Plus, I eat junk...albeit it's all-natural, chemical and preservative-free junk, but it's still junk and empty calories. I love my fiance to death but he's a bad influence. We stay up late watching movies and talking because of our lack of time spent together during the week. It's just not a good situation on the weekends, when it comes to my fitness and diet at least.

I ate out twice this weekend, more than I have in the past 2 months. WTF? I was also allergic to the gym and decided to spend my time watching a Little People Big World marathon today, among other things. I did attempt Week 5, Day 3 of the Couch to 5k but failed miserably, so we just won't go into that...

I'm glad to have the time off (especially this weekend...a 3 day-er!) but I was just so unmotivated and that seems to be a trend on the weekends. I need to work on this, fo shiz. I didn't get anything constructive accomplished this weekend. I wanted to finish The New Rules of Lifting for Women, but I'm only about halfway through and I haven't gotten to the workout plans yet...something I wanted to start this week.

There is a chance of a new job on the horizon...a job that will suck up more time than my current one so I might have to face working out in the mornings. Something I have always wanted to do but have not been successful with thus far. We'll see though.

Happy Fitness everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment