Monday, February 1, 2010

Home of the Blues...

Well, let's just say I haven't been to the gym since last Wednesday. Wow...WTF is going on here?! Oh wait, I know...my fiance lured me away from the gym with promises of snuggling (something we get very little of!) and movies. I decided to spend the past few days with him because we kinda needed it. However, that meant I was so lazy and made some half-assed attempt to watch what was going into my mouth. Well, I watched it alright.

Anyway, I'll have to repeat C25K W6D2. There's no way I could run for 25 minutes right now. Also, I've gotten behind on weightlifting. I'm starting to wonder if all the catnaps I took this weekend were worth it. Probably not. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20. So, I had a bad week. I'll just put it behind me and start fresh tomorrow.

I also bought a little notebook that I can keep in my purse to record what I've eaten. I'm not necessarily counting calories, just keeping track of what I've eaten. Probably if I see 3 giant scoops of ice cream in writing, I'll feel guilty and less likely to eat it again. Or, maybe just eat less next time.

Sooooo...I've been keeping up reading other blogs and feeling jealous watching everybody else's amazing progress! So, who would like to volunteer to give me a kick in the ass?

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha... love Kyle's comment!

    And I wouldn't sweat not going to the gym... yes it's important to stay consistent, but you also need to build other areas of your life as well, not just health. It sounds like you and your sweety had a great time together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I will kick your "north end when you are south bound". But in reality, snuggling burns calories/carbs. If you want to laugh at this whole thing we call getting in shape...take a look at http://loseweightdream.com. I keep my posts "light" (pun intended) and add some cartoons for the fun of it. Keep working it all pays off.

    ReplyDelete